Additional Content Guidelines
No user of this website may contribute any content (including, but not limited to property listings, reviews and responses) which violate the following guidelines:
- The content must be directly related to its purpose. For example, property listing descriptions must relate to the property and information that would be useful to a traveller. Reviews of a property must focus on the traveller’s stay. Content posted in a forum must be relevant to the purpose of the forum or discussion
- The content must not infringe anyone’s rights, violate the law or otherwise be inappropriate. Examples include:
- Personal information that can be used to identify or contact any person;
- Promotional content that would promote other websites, businesses, services or products unaffiliated with this website;
- Obscene, abusive, discriminatory or illegal content.
- Reviews and responses should not disclose the physical location of the property or the rates charged by the owner or manager. Content must be truthful and not misleading.
- Users who post content must have all legal rights to post the content.
- Users cannot post a review to blackmail or attempt to extort owners or travellers for money. The reviews are for the benefit of future travellers, not to allow one party to threaten the other.
If you see a review or response that does not conform to the above guidelines, please Contact us. We will investigate reported abuse and immediately remove reviews or responses that we find are in violation of our guidelines.